Machine Shop Services
Design and Drafting
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic
- Fusion 360, SolidWorks, and VersaCad drafting software. Capable of working with and producing “DXF”, “IGS” and “.DWG” files.
- Both CNC and manual machines for turning, milling, drilling and tapping operations.
- All machines are fully tooled.
- Fusion 360, EZ-Cam, and SolidWorks computer assisted machining software allows machining direct from your solid model.
- Machining of plastics including PVC, ABS, PE, PEEK, Polypropylene, Teflon, Delrin, Celcon, Rulon, Vespel, Acrylic, Polycarbonate, Nylon, Phenolics, Polysulfone and more.
- Machining of metals including aluminum, brass, bronze, mild steel, tool steels, stainless steels, Hastelloy, titanium, Inconel, AL6XN, 254SMO, Nitralloy and more.
- Aluminum, mild steels, tool steels, stainless steel.
- Gas backed heli-arc welding of stainless steel tubing and fittings.
- In house polishing to a #4 satin depending on part shape and size.
- Work very close with a number of polishing companies who specialize in finishes for the dairy, food and pharmaceutical industries.
- Very familiar with the requirements of the food processing and pharmaceutical industries.
- Mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic assembly as required for sub-assemblies or turnkey equipment applications.
Additional Services Provided Through Holland Mfg.
- Annealing and heat treatment
- Many types of plating, anodizing, and coatings
- Passivation and electropolishing
- Honing, grinding, and lapping
- Wire and conventional EDM
- Deep hole drilling
- Quality sheet metal work